• If you are interested in any of the dogs listed on our Courtesy Listings page, please use each dogs direct contact info.
• Our placement policy is to place the Boston Terrier to the perfect home. It is not first come first served. Please be aware that we require an application and we do check veterinary/personal references and perform home checks before placing our dogs.
• We DO NOT ship dogs. If you are out of state you MUST come to the dog. We do not transport. If you get home and for some reason you change your mind, you WILL bring the dog back to us.
• Out of State applications (outside MI, IL, IN, OH) are still required to have a home visit. It will be done by another rescue or someone else that we know.
• Applications will only be kept on file for 6 months. After 6 months we will require a new application. We cannot accept an email saying to keep your application on file as we need any updated information.
• We do not make money from doing rescue work, but we do need money to offset veterinary costs so we can save other BT's in need. So it would be wise to visit your chosen dog at least once before placement so you can be sure.
There is a non-refundable placement fee
All Dogs 0-7 yrs = $300
Senior dogs, 8 yrs and over = $175
Senior person 60 & up, adopting a Senior dog = $125
Mixed breeds* = $175
(Note: dogs 7.5 yrs, 7.75 yrs, etc. still $300 adoption fee if before 8th birthday)
*Mixed price will be noted on that dogs individual page. Boston mixes, the foster needs to look at least 50% another breed. Does not include pourly bred traits like larger ears, longer torso, more square face, etc. We do rescue other breeds from time to time, any dogs on our website that are completely another breed, qualifies for our $175 mixed breed price.
Thank you, and sorry for any previous confusion.